Wednesday 9 February 2011

I Love Sock Monkeys

When I saw this weeks free shape from Silhouette I knew I had to make something using it.
You see sock monkeys make more than one appearance in my house. There is one who looks down on me from high on a shelf in my kitchen.

......and another in my craft room wearing some funky looking spots.

Maybe it's time I added to my collection.............. or I could just make another card or maybe even a layout featuring my existing duo.

I do have some socks left over from when I made this pair of monkeys so if you have any other ideas on what to make let me know.

4 comments:

alexa said...

Love your little monkeys! Have you come across John Murphy's Stupid Sock Creatures? (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stupid-Sock-Creatures-Lovable-Cast-off/dp/1579906109/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1297290062&sr=1-3) or Dan Ta's "Stray Sock Sewing?" (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stray-Sock-Sewing-One---Kind/dp/0715330160/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1297290062&sr=1-2)

Sian said...

Watch out, she's trying to make you buy another book! Sounds like a good idea, though. I'll be watching out to see if any new characters appear..

Sandra said...

oh this couldn't have been a better image for you, could it.

ForgedinPaper said...

I thought I commented on the fab monkeys. Next Sock mice please!