It was fortunate that when I was thinking of how to display this month's numbers the free shape of the week from Silhouette happened to be a pie chart. Dilemma over.
So here's the numbers for April.....
- 7 fabric purses and handbags sewn
- on the 27th worked at TDC for 25 years
- 3 cupboards cleared, sorted and de-stashed
- 58 total squares of expedit shelving. New shelf delivery.....is it enough? It'd better be!
- 9 beers tasted at the beer festival
- 1 man show of Fever Pitch seen at the Theatre Royal. Remember 1989? 0-2. Micky Thomas.
- 60 labels ordered and received for my sewn projects