Thursday 17 February 2011

Blissed Out

Do you remember last month I felt inspired by the delivery of my Spring Boden catalogue?

I've been busy and completed my second layout using one of the free stickers as inspiration for the title  - Blissed Out

This photo is one of the first I used to create a layout when I joined UK Scrappers but I had the urge to revisit it after using the photo as part of the Skinny Mini class. For this version I added a soft light layer and added some typed text. I'm looking forward to learning how to add texture to photos in a later class.
For the layout I decided to print the photo onto canvas paper to add a bit of texture and go with the natural feel I'd decided on with the stitched linen and kraft cardstock background.

And for those of you wondering what the original looked like I'll be brave and show you......

 .......an 8x8 and not very adventurous.

2 comments:

Julie Kirk said...

The soft colours and textures on the new LO are lovely. I Remember that photo - didn't you use it as a profile pic too?

:-)

Scarlett said...

Ive currently dabbling in the scrapbook world as I want to do one for my little boy - ive bought lots of lovely bit so just need the time and inspiration to start it! Will be looking at your lovely blog to give me a kick up the bum to start it! :o) Scarlett x