Sunday 12 December 2010

Don't Panic!

I don't know about you but I'm still in the throes of christmas card making. The novelty has definitely worn off and panic is starting to set in. I knew I should have made them all in July when I was feeling enthusiastic but it just didn't seem right somehow. It feels so much nicer to be christmas creating in the run up to Christmas but seriously where do you get the time it just seems to run away.

Anyway time to show a couple of cards I have managed to get finished and delivered.

I have bought most of my shopping but unless I pull my finger out and buy some paper they aren't going to get wrapped so that's next on the list...........I'm still thinking of making some Boxing Day chutney (it will be new year by the time I get around to it) and I have a Strictly Come Dancing final night party to organise. Why did I think goody bags would be a good idea? Tradition has it we play Strictly bingo so I have a glitterball trophy to make too. Oh the things we do to ourselves!

At least Fergus is in a Chrismassy mood.......

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Isn't it funny how all these things sound like such a great idea in our head! What gorgeous card you've been making.

ForgedinPaper said...

Fab hat and at least you have some cards. I'm away to buy some in the shops as no-one is delivering to Scotland anymore ekkk and at my speed making isn't an option unless it's for crimbo 2012 lol.

Sian said...

I'm afraid my cards are, as always, shop bought My card making definitely isn't up to your standard! I love the sound of your Strictly party - I can't wait to hear how it goes :)

Sarah H said...

I was lucky enough to get one of those beautiful cards pictured above! Thanks Amanda! And you are doing a lot better than me - I've only made 3 xmas cards...oops. Love Fergus' hat by the way! x

Alana said...

I gave up this year on the cards, just handmade for close friends. Love the cat hat, what's next a santa suit? I can imagine the look on his face if he was made to wear that.