Friday 25 January 2013

A New Year.......A New Knee

Hi. It's been a while I know but I have a valid excuse reason. After quite a few years of being in pain last month I had a knee replacement. It's been a tough few weeks but I'm looking forward to 2013 being painfree and the year of getting more active again. Although this snowy weather hasn't made getting out for a walk very easy so fingers crossed that's it for the time being.

I'm lucky to have crafty interests to keep me entertained because you certainly can't rely on daytime TV. Knitting has been my saviour and I've knitted up a whole host of scarves and hand warmers.

Here's a little peek.......

....some bow tie scarves in lovely merino.

And I felt the need to make another owl cushion
In fact things seem to have gone owl mad around here but more of that another time.

I'm looking forward to catching up with friends in blogland - hope to see you soon.

5 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

You kept that owl quiet. The blue fabric is lovely. The scarf's have turned out well. Where are the rest lol?

Alana said...

Glad to see you back to blog land and pain free living. Your owl is super cute and the fabric is fab.

Sandra said...

You are one of the most creative people I know, you turn your hand to so many things :) glad to see you back and it's nice to catch up with blog friends again x

Sian said...

It is so good to see you back Amanda. You and your mad crafting skills have been missed :)

karolyn said...

Glad you are back to blogging xx