Tuesday 16 October 2012

Time for a bit of cosy

As the weather changes and there is a noticable nip in the air my thoughts always turn to scarves and gloves. My scarf has been in evidence for a while but as yet the gloves are just on standby but I'm sure it won't be long before they are a permanent fixture as I leave the house.
The change in the weather has encouraged me to knit up a few scarves too and over the next few days I'll share a few and hopefully get some into my online shop. This design is knitted in super chunky yarn in a lovely rich shade of purple trimmed with a giant button.
I'm working on some handwarmers too the ones I made last year were so popular that I sold them all before any could even make it into my shop. In fact the ones I've knitted so far have already sold. It seems everyone loves handwarmers.

I'll see you tomorrow with another scarf - keep cosy wherever you are.

I'm nominating my scarf as my October Monthly Make and wishing Annie well.

4 comments:

debs14 said...

Love the way that fastens with the button covered loop, very clever.

ForgedinPaper said...

Oh love the scarf. I'll keep an eye out for it hitting the shop. It'll match my new coat that's on it's way.

Sian said...

I love hand warmers but I think I love the scarves even more :)

alexa said...

Such lovely rich shades - and here's another vote for those pretty handwarmers! Though the scraf with the big button is very stylish, with a hint of Downton Abbey :).