Thursday 28 January 2010

Coming up roses


Last week I made a bargain purchase of a 3" flower punch. It was a perfect find to make some paper roses with. They are definitely very 3D I think I made need to find some silicone to fix them to projects though. At first I wanted to make them from grungepaper but as I didn't have any and I'm impatient I made do with some white textured 12x12 scrapbook paper by doodlebug and some doubled sided paper from Making Memories, both of which I'd had for ages. It's amazing how different they look made from different paper I'm going to try some inked ones next and you never know may even order that grungepaper.

It's nearing the end of the month and I'm happy to say I'm still on track with the Calendar 365 Challenge I'll be back to share my completed January page later but until then I must get on and get February ready.


4 comments:

Sian said...

They really are lovely Amanda. I'm looking forward to seeing your January page.

ForgedinPaper said...

Go on and get that grungepaper you'll love it. I'm making the grungepaper handbag from Craft Stamper on Saturday.

Unknown said...

I have flower punch envy ;-) - they look soooo good

ForgedinPaper said...

Hi Hun I have a blog award for you on my blog. Feel free to ignore it as I'm sure it has come you way at some point. Thanks